From
R.Eshin Jozer,
Jacinth illam,
Cherukole,
Kattathurai p.o,
To
The sub-inspector of police,
J-1,Police Station,
Karimedu,
Marthandam.
Sir,
I wish to bring to your kind notice the theft of my bicycle yesterday.I went to the Vasanth Hotel to take a cup of coffee at 5.pm.I left my bicycle locked.When I returned I found my cycle is missing.It is a new atlas bicycle which is green in colour.It bears the number 623541.I request you to trace the bicycle and restore it to me.
Thank You,
Yours Faithfully,
eshinjozer
R.Eshin Jozer,
Jacinth illam,
Cherukole,
Kattathurai p.o,
To
The sub-inspector of police,
J-1,Police Station,
Karimedu,
Marthandam.
Sir,
I wish to bring to your kind notice the theft of my bicycle yesterday.I went to the Vasanth Hotel to take a cup of coffee at 5.pm.I left my bicycle locked.When I returned I found my cycle is missing.It is a new atlas bicycle which is green in colour.It bears the number 623541.I request you to trace the bicycle and restore it to me.
Thank You,
Yours Faithfully,
eshinjozer
No comments:
Post a Comment