Dear Father.
I am fine.I hope you,mother and <brother/sister name> are quiet well.Daddy,I got first rank in the monthly test.I assure you,that I will keep it up.There is a Navel unit of N.C.C in our school.I wish to join in the N.C.C.As yo know,N.C.C is one of the very useful training.It trains the boys in self discipline and service to the society.I kindly request you to permit me to become a cadet.Please write a letter of your willingness to our N.C.C officer without delay.I am anticipating your positive response.
Thank You
Yours lovingly,
Your name
I am fine.I hope you,mother and <brother/sister name> are quiet well.Daddy,I got first rank in the monthly test.I assure you,that I will keep it up.There is a Navel unit of N.C.C in our school.I wish to join in the N.C.C.As yo know,N.C.C is one of the very useful training.It trains the boys in self discipline and service to the society.I kindly request you to permit me to become a cadet.Please write a letter of your willingness to our N.C.C officer without delay.I am anticipating your positive response.
Thank You
Yours lovingly,
Your name
Related Searches:
Permission letter,Asking permission to join in school or college programs,Model letter to get permission from parent.Write a letter to get permission to join the NCC which is takes place In our school or college
No comments:
Post a Comment