Tuesday, 18 February 2014

ANNA UNIVERSITY APRIL/MAY/JUNE 2014 EXAM TIMETABLE FOR 2ND 4TH 6TH 8TH SEMESTER UG/PG

Programmes are rescheduled to be held as detailed below, due to Parliament Election 2014
ANNA UNIVERSITY APRIL/MAY/JUNE 2014 EXAM TIMETABLE
ANNA UNIVERSITY APRIL/MAY/JUNE 2014 EXAM TIMETABLE

Eighth Semester Examination Time-Table Announced

Anna University April 2014- 8th Semester - Anna University, Chennai

Anna University April 2014- 8th Semester - Anna University, Tirunelveli

Anna University April 2014- 8th Semester - Anna University, Madurai

Anna University April 2014- 8th Semester -Anna University, Coimbator
Anna University April 2014- 8th Semester - Anna University, Trichy


Tentative Dates

B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch Project Viva Final Semester Examinations:
  • Slot I : 29.03.2014 to 02.04.2014
  • Slot II : 03.04.2014 to 05.04.2014 
Commencement of Theory Examinations : 07.04.2014

Higher Semesters (III to X) of UG and PG Programmes (Except VIII & II Semester)

UG/PG Practical Examinations :

  • Slot I : 08,09,10,11&12 April 2014
  • Slot II : 16,17,19,21&22 April 2014

Last Working Day : 23.04.2014
Commencement of UG PG Theory Examinations : 19.05.2014

Regulation 2013 I & II Semester of UG  Programmes

Practical Examinations :
  • Slot I : 19.05.2014 to 24.05.2014
  • Slot II : 26.05.2014 to 31.05.2014
Last Working Day : 09.05.2014
Commencement of UG PG Theory Examinations : 02.06.2014



Regulation 2013 I & II Semester of PG  Programmes
   
Practical Examinations  : 19.05.2014 to 24.05.2014 
Last working day    :  09.05.2014
Commencement of Theory Examinations   : 26.05.2014  

PG Final Semester Project Viva Voce Examinations
MBA/MCA/M.Sc. (2 Years & 5 Years)   : 04.06.2014 to 10.06.2014 
M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch.   : 04.06.2014 to 11.06.2014 
Last date for submission of Project Report                
(All PG Programmes) to the college by the students : 02.06.2014

No comments:

Post a Comment